quarta-feira, agosto 19, 2009

Another day goes on without knowing what will happen tomorrow…

That's my sorrow, lol this is my 1st post in this new language they call English, I'm starting to grow fun of it, so I’ll try it in a new normal way…

Alright then my friends, i hope you all can correct me if something is misspelled, or the grammar is worth than the language.

Here i am  in Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia, for those of you who never heard of this small city, here are some facts, its a NSW city that borders with ACT ( Australia Capital Territory ) or Canberra, the Australian Capital, that almost all of you heard about, it has about 50.000 persons living in it and almost everyone works in the Capital Territory. Its a very welcoming city as a matter of fact. Still up ahead we’ll have more time to describe this little village. So like i was talking to you before, i got here in April 7th 2009, and i started working one week after, on my first month we stayed in some friends house in order to start getting things right, then we got a small nice town house and now we can say we’re ate home.

One thing is for sure Australia is a good country to live in and is also a great place to raise our kids, since the population itself has values long lost in Europe, at least in Portugal, the school program is better than the one i knew in my homeland, and one of the things i love and for me is the MUST of this country is that no matter what you do for a living you are a PERSON, if your a carpenter or a cleaner or a doctor or an engineer your treated likewise. Tell me if you don't find it weird, lol as we were used to be treated according to what we did for a living.

All i can say is that i love it here, and that I’ll continue posting in my blog in English…

Sem comentários: